Monday 2 October 2017

Forbeswood Heights in Bonifacio Global City

Travel MGS: Ace Salting 


Forbeswood Height is located at 3 Forbestown Rd, Taguig Metro Manila.


After lunch my friend Donna invite me to visit our friend Claire in BGC then I said tara! we meet in TELUS building in Ayala  at 3:00 pm then we road a bus going to  BGC West.  I love our stay in Forbeswood Heights because I meet new friend Joelyn and her family and cute babies (twins) sad to say I don't have a picture of them. At 6:30 pm we decided to swim after our chikkahan!


Swimming pool area


Outise of the Unit "Cirle in BGC




Masters Bed Room


 Living Room


With friend Donna



After we swim we drink  some a wine.


 For Our additional food  2 box of Pizza hut 



With this lovely ladies Donna, Claire and Joelyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment