Wednesday 29 August 2018

Mais Festival in Tiaong Quezon Province

  Travel MGS: Ace Salting


Mais Festival  is celebrating at Brgy Quipot,  Tiaong Quezon Province.
Last June 24, 2018 we went to our college  friend Melissa, because me and my friends Cathy, Lian, Charlaine & Marielle are attending Christening and we are the guests.  We are not expecting that It was a Mais  Festival in Tiaong, after I saw the booth ( Bahay Kubo) that representing each barangay in Tiaong, per booth there was some foods which is you can buy pasalubong, fruits, vegetables, juice, kakanin etc.  I asked my friends to take some photos.



 5th Mais Festival "Mais Booth with Sunflower decorated" 

  5th Mais Festival "Mais Booth with Coconut decorated" 

Booth #9


Mais Festival 2018

Bff "Cathy, Ate Joy, Lian, Charlaine, Marielle & Barbie"


" Marielle, Lian, Cathy, Charlaine & Melissa" 

No comments:

Post a Comment