Thursday 24 November 2016

About Me

Travel MGS: Ace Salting || Date: Wednesday: November 02, 2016
I'm MGS. Salting "aka" Ace Salting, from San Pablo City Laguna & Polangui, Albay, residing at Caloocan City, Manila. I am an Information Technology graduate and now working at International Progress, Inc., (IPI Agency - Manpower Agency in the Philippines) since November 2014 up to present as IT Assistant/Office Staff.
  • Travel MGS is just starting: November 2016
  • I love cooking
  • I'm not fan of parties or night outs
  • I prefer to eat and eat until i get a chubby face haha :)
  • I'm not good in english :) 
"But I'm here try to become a good blogger"

Greatest achievement? 
  • May 24, 2017 
Google AdSence approved my blog  after 5 to 6 months of waiting (whooo ang saya saya). At first I thought my application wasn't yet approved, But when I saw the whole message of  Google AdSence Team "CONGRATULATIONS! Your Account is now fully approved". Wow I can't explain how happy I am. Now seeing  my blog is now totally  approved. Yes! finally I made it. I would like to thank  Ate Mary Joy T. Villaflor for trusting and pushing me to do this career/blog.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment