Tuesday 26 September 2017

Buendia Food by The Court : In Makati City

Travel MGS: Ace Salting 






 Buendia Food by The Court  is located at 34 Sen. Gil Puyat  Ave, Makati Metro Manila.

                 
I was with my friend agin Donna, monday morning she sent me the picture of this food by the court  in my messenger and I know what is on her mind, she want to went here and we did.
After our work yesterday Tuesday  September 26 at 5:30 pm I travel from my Office in Timog, Quezon City to Gil Puyat  LRT Station, then we meet in KFC near Gil Puyat LRT Station, infront of KFC we ride a bus  fare (Php 12.00) going to Buendia Food by the Court.


Shabu Shabu, Burger, Fries & Blue Lemonade,  we bought this for almost Php 380.00 only. and we are both happy because the food we bought is taste good and very affordable.  We expected budget here is Php 500.00, for two of us, but we thought is wrong! that's why we're both glad. 

Shabu Shabu (Php 150.00) , Burger&  Fries (Php 145.00) &  Blue Lemonade (Php 85.00) Total of  Php 380.00 only. 

According to  my friend Donna Sergio, "Food is Life, when she's with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment