Tuesday 28 November 2023

Azure in Bicutan Metro Manila

 Azure in Bicutan Metro Manila Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ 




I’m glad that my friend Joel & Jc invited me to celebrate their 3rd year anniversary in Azure Bicutan Metro Manila Philippines. 

I received a call from them since I was in the province of Laguna. I drive for almost 2 hours just to be with them as third wheel πŸ˜‚

According to them Price of “ STAYCATION IN AZURE BICUTAN”

Room: ₱1,900.00 - Weekdays (good for 2pax)
Additional Payment Per Pax: P300.00 
Pay Parking: ₱300.00 
Swimming Pool Access: ₱250.00 (per pax)

Note! You can bring your own food & drinks no charge or you can order online via Food Panda or Grab Food 

This location near in SM Bicutan 



The Swimming pool here is a manmade beach style with wave pool 🏝


View in our room πŸŒ†

My solo picture πŸ“Έ

GSM Blue Mojito πŸ₯‚ with lemon πŸ‹ & Salt πŸ§‚ 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment