Thursday 27 July 2017

Cafe I'm here : in Quezon City Manila

Travel MGS: Ace Salting 

 Cafe Im here - is located at  68 Tomas Morato Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila.


 Cafe Im here has private place to talk together with friends and this cafe shop has string curtains &  comfortable pillows.



In this Cafe I'm here i was with my friend Donna. I worked nearby in this cafe i'm here so their location is very accessible for me. This place  is so nice! They have comfortable seats pillows and you can post a stick with your feelings on. When we are done to take our orders  me and my friend entered in this cafe our shoes are not allow to wear  upstair and we loved that, its just like were at home.





Open Hours: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Phone : (02) 410 3466





No comments:

Post a Comment