Thursday 8 December 2016

Villa Evanzueda : In San Pablo City, Laguna

     Travel MGS: Ace Salting || Date: Thursday, December 08, 2016

Villa Evanzueda is located at Sitio Baloc, San Pablo City, Laguna. The Wedding Reception of "Mrs. Krysha Bracia & Mr. Jeth Bracia". 
I am very happy to be part of the most special day of my friend "Krisha "Isha David's" wedding. She is one of my close friends during college. She  send a  call with me a week before her wedding, then she told me that I have a choice "to come or to come on my wedding",  she knew that I have worked on her wedding, but I choose to be there on her special day, her wedding, because I know her wedding is the most important occasion in her life. I traveled Manila to Laguna almost 2 hours and 30 minutes, just to seen their vows to her husband "Jeth Bracia". 

My friend Krysha "Isha"David is very beautiful in her wedding gown while she walking in her dreamed "Grarden Wedding". while her loving Mother and Father waiting for her.

This is a garden wedding & this is the dreamed wedding of my friend "Krysha "Isha" David Bracia &"Jeth Bracia grant  my friend dreamed  wedding.   Every woman want to have a beautiful  wedding  and one of the woman's lucky is my friend Krysha.


 I am very happy for her family. Best wishes to my friend.


After the wedding ceremony of Mrs. Krysha Bracia & MR. Jeth Bracia we take a photoshot at before we're  going to the reception for our dinner.

Our friend took a selfie and we all happy in this picture as you can see..



"Friends forever Ysha, Ann and I": Time passed, but our friendship remains forever


The Reception: 
   
"Pose like a Princess"

"Krysha David & Jeth Bracia Garden Wedding at Villa Evanzueda, San Pablo City."

2 comments:

  1. This is a great example of a simple wedding. Simple but elegant, I'm so happy to both of you. Thanks for sharing! I just want to share our site Catering Services in Laguna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your are right Ms. Tanya Gomez. Thank you also for sharing your site "Catering service in Laguna".

      Delete