Tuesday 27 December 2016

Enchanted Kingdom: In Sta. Rosa, Laguna

    Travel MGS: Ace Salting || Date: Friday, January  01, 2016
 Enchanted Kingdom,  often abbreviated (EK),  is a theme park in the Philippines. It is Located at San Lorenzo Rd, Laguna, Sta Rosa, Laguna.  About 39 kilometers (21 mi) from Manila. It has a land area of 25 hectars (62 acres). The park is manage and operated by Enchanted Kingdom Inc. Enchated Kngdom is a member of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).

"Enchanted Kingdom" is Located at San Lorenzo Rd, Laguna, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna, Philippines. In this travel I was with my Auntie and Cousin's. This is my second time to visited in Enchanted Kingdom. I love the rides in Enchanted kingdom and the rides here is very safe.

Rio Grande Rapids -  This ride also included in the entrance fee. My first  ride here is last 2011 and it's part of my College tour, It was a great experinced and unforgetable experienced in Enchanted Kingdom because this is the type of rides that no one will know if who will be the one get wet
because of the river and the falls they included in this ride. If you want to try this ride make sure you have extra clothes. In my second time visiting Enchanted I'm not undergo with this ride because I want to try the other rides which is I never tried before.

4D Rialto Theatre - This 4D Rialto Theatre is included in the rides of the ticket entance fee and  it  has a  similar to 7D Interactive Theatre. 

7D Interactive Theatre - We had a 100% fun experience in this 7D Interactive  with the zombies my cousin, Auntie and I enjoyed this kind of firing game with the zombies. It has a ticket fee Php 100.00 per head, this 7D Interactives Theatre is not included in the entance fee of Enchated kingdom.

   The Grand Carousel -  This ride suits for the kids and for the adult as well.






















     


 Wheel of fate - I was with my Auntie and cousin when I experience this wheel of fate. At the top, we saw the view and we smell fresh. 

 Air Race  - This is a boast of six acrobatic planes that can fly four (4) passengers each. Famous for its simulation of acrobatic exhibition flights, you can choose flight either 180° or 360°  I was with my cousin in this ride, but he don't like to come with me to experience this Air Race. I choose  360° flight and its a great experience.

Disk o Magic - This is a Family rides on spinning and rocking adventure of motion. It has 24 seats that maximize visual impact for onlooker and riders alike. In this ride I was with my cousin & officemate this is really fun and breathaking. 

 
Kubot Aswang Chronicles (Hanted Attraction) -  This is a hunted Attraction in Echanted Kingdom this activity has additional fee Php 75.00, Parent and child can have a thrilling, fun, memorable in this activity in Kubot Aswang Chronicles. In this activity I was with my Auntie and cousin.  We all having fun walking in the darkness of Kubot Aswang Chronicles (Hunted Attraction) Inside the house shouting because it's really dark inside the  I am very noisy, shouting because it has creepy sounds and surroundings. 

Space Shuttle - This is one of my favorite rides in Enchanted Kingdom. I was with my cousin in this ride. 


Flying Fiesta - Guest can feel of flying as the rotation speed of the 52 swing seats increases while wave motion is created by graduated by gradual lifts, drops. Parent and child can have a thrilling, fun, bonding, and memorable on this ride.

Jungle Log Jam - This is an exciting water ride that guest two times up a lift and down a slope before a splashing into the water. The Jongle Log Jam gives the trill of racing along a twisting river with up and down chutes, while seated in a dug-out log. theree are 17 nlogs that can seat up to 4 guests each. In this ride I was with my cousin and we are both having fun in this ride.





2 comments:

  1. tinry mo yung Extreme Tower?? hahaha saya dun...saka dyan sa Jungle Log Jam hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhhaha Marielle hindi ko pa na try ung Extreme Tower hahah soon pag balik ko ng Ek hahahh... Oo na enjoy ko ung Jungle Log Jam hahaha

      Delete