Sunday 27 November 2016

Strawberry Shortcake Party: Audrey's First Birthday : in Imus, Cavite

     Travel MGS: Ace Salting || Date: Thursday, December 08, 2016
"Strawberry Shortcake Party" In this picture I was with my officemates, We are happy to celebrate the 1st Birthday of our Godchild last October 26, 2016 at Imus Cavite. The Theme of the party is Strawberry Shortcake and we all wearing Stoberry Shortcake T-shirt and I am the one who designed of it :)

"Strawberry Shortcake Candies" candies is not just for kids this is also for the adult. If you have a kid specially. This is a nice idea to decorate for the kid's party. This is not expensive candies but the kids or even the Mommy's and Daddy's will take this. This is taken last October 26, 2016 my 
Godchild 1st Birthday celebration  Audrey Nevero at Imus Cavite, Philippines. I was with my Office-mates. A lot of games prepared of the clown and he gave the candies as well fo their price. The guest and the kids are happy to be with Audrey's 1st birthday and  we enjoyed also the candies like Stick-O and assorted candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment